Camino Real de Tierra Adentro Trail Association (CARTA)
- Held CARTA’s Annual General Meeting and Conference on September 29, 2018, attended by over 60 registrants. The meeting generated new memberships and the resumption of the publication of the Chronicles of the Trail that was distributed there.
- Participated in the Second Annual Camino Real Trade Fair in October at the Gutierrez-Hubble House in Albuquerque, NM.
- Established a working relationship with the Friends of the Camino Real based in Socorro, NM to further the knowledge and preservation of the trail.
- CARTA saw the completion of signage to mark the trail in El Paso, TX.
- Completed an update to the CARTA strategic plan.
- Initiated an update to the CARTA bylaws that will include a restructuring of committees and membership categories.
Unless otherwise indicated, all material in Pathways Across America is public domain. All views expressed herein are perspectives of individuals working on behalf of the National Trails System and do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of the Federal agencies.