National Washington-Rochambeau Revolutionary Route Association, Inc. (W3R-US)
- Completed a Lecture to Web program that enabled a historian to lecture to 12 different groups, after which he reworked the lectures to text with images to be posted on the website.
- Completed signage texts for a segment of the trail in New Jersey.
- Added a French translation feature to the website.
- Worked with Fort Mifflin to develop a plan for effective marketing and distribution of Pennsylvania unigrid maps.
- Placed 60 directional signs on trail related sites throughout the nine State and Washington, D.C. trail.
- Secured passport stampers for sites along the trail.
- Reinstated monthly conference calls with representatives in each State and D.C.
- Secured GuideStar Platinum rating.
- Completed full migration to QuickBooks.
- Developed a board-only website and organizational archive to house all important corporate records, grants, and contracts so that no information is lost in the transition to new officers every two years.
- Formalized terms and conditions to further professionalize contracting with professional service providers.
- Completed an online archive of the past 20 years of the organization’s work.
- Organized a mailing list in preparation for an online newsletter.
- Participated in the Long Range Interpretive Plan to be completed in 2019.
- Organized a contact list for a Trail Access and Development Study, also to be completed in 2019, and a board task force to update the bylaws.
- Welcomed Steven Sims as trail Superintendent in October 2018, and began a realignment process to enhance the effectiveness of the partnership.
- Awarded a 2018 Task Agreement to provide a contracted Executive Director, a part-time Digital Media Services person, and to cover the costs of accounting services and supplies.