Ice Age Trail Alliance (IATA)
- Saunters — Youth program expanded to 16 districts.
- Educators Summit — Third annual event was held with 44 participants.
- Trail Communities — There are now 12 Trail Communities along the Ice Age NST.
- Trailtessa — Six events were scheduled expressly for women across the trail with two already completed through REI grant.
- Land — Closed on 11 properties that will host the Ice Age NST (two were donations).
- Agreement — A more than $1 million agreement was reached to ensure IATA has the financial resources to manage and maintain the largest preserve it will likely own.
- Staff — Established new staff positions of Director of Philanthropy and Outreach & Education Manager.
- Membership — Board of Directors and committees were strengthened considerably with new members.
Unless otherwise indicated, all material in Pathways Across America is public domain. All views expressed herein are perspectives of individuals working on behalf of the National Trails System and do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of the Federal agencies.